Add Reply New Topic New Poll

TV&Movie Other., TV, Movie & OC Characters.
Elena
 Posted: Apr 15 2014, 04:22 PM

Deadly Devoted

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Awards: None

We are now taking on auditions for characters from other supernatural themed tv shows or movies. Along with your own Original Characters smile.gif

So TV shows and movies will be mentioned below:

Twilight
Teen Wolf
Supernatural
The Originals
Once Upon a Time
Beauty & the Beast
True Blood
The Tomorrow People

Original Characters Playbys

These playbys are already used in our RPG:
Emma Stone
Anna Kendrick
Ginnifer Goodwin
Leighton Meester
Chace Crawford
Gaspard Ulliel
Jennifer Lawrence

These playbys are [b]OPEN in our Own Original Characters[/b]
If interested in our own original characters that are OPEN, please message us for information on that playby.
Colin O'Donoghue
Josh Dallas
Sebastian Stan
Penn Dayton Badgley

- - - - - ❝ you screwed up, Damon. again. you put me in a position where I have to defend you. again. where i have to bend my morals. again. where i have to go against every single thing that I believe in. AGAIN. because i love you. ❞

user posted image
PM WWW AOL
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Add Reply New Topic New Poll

photo banner.gifTHE Twilight RPGMISS YOUR EMBRACEBAD ROMANCE ❥Happily Ever AftersKingdom Hearts: Confused Memories V4Mortal EndsFLAWED GENETICSmirrorrmirrorJust Don't Cry WolfWHAT YOU DON'T KNOW Wolfsbane and VerbainTainted BloodHeavy Cross?!Stand UnitedMFDCursed, A Bitten RPInsatiableDisney KingdomsGuardians ArisingTransformers Universe RPGTransformers Prime RPGame Of Thrones - RoleplayGemini PLAGUED The BeginningThe Song Remains The SameMystic Falls HellmouthRPG-D StormcrownPhantom ManorBLOOD RPGBy MoonlightKeep the Magic SecretSHADOWS BETRAY YOU HEAT IN THE CITY
SKIN MADE BY ALYGATOR OF SHINE, CANDYLAND COUTURE